Tobii Glasses define a next generation of mobile eye trackers. Groundbreaking new technology and design enable accurate, time-efficient, mobile eye tracking studies in real world environments.
Real world research
Tobii Glasses are a new, revolutionary, accurate, and efficient mobile eye tracker for capturing natural user behavior in both qualitative and quantitative real world research. They make it easy to use mobile eye tracking in shopper research, sports research, and media research, usability testing, and training and evaluation.
The Tobii Glasses system includes a pair of eye tracking Glasses, a Recording Assistant, IR markers, and the Tobii Studio analysis software.
Efficient, reliable, and valid research
Tobii Glasses are designed for the greatest possible research efficiency, research validity, and data reliability. Automated data mapping and aggregation, along with system guided procedures, promote supreme process efficiency. Discreet, ultra-lightweight design ensures natural user behavior and research validity. Robust eye tracking capabilities can be relied on in uncontrolled situations and a real world environment.
Unique technology and features
- Robust IR-based AOA-Track™ technology accurately and objectively maps eye tracking data to real-world objects. Automatic data aggregation removes the need for manual coding and leads directly to statistical analysis.
- No need to adjust hardware cameras or mirrors before starting. This increases efficiency and minimizes the risk of human error.
- Calibration is system-guided and takes just 15 seconds. It can be done before or after recording.
- Parallax compensation maintains accuracy over different viewing distances as test subjects move around.
- Millisecond synchronization of eye tracking data, AOA-Track™ data mapping, and scene video.
- Discreet, ultra-lightweight design of the Glasses and the Recording Assistant make the system unobtrusive. There are no distracting cameras or mirrors and test subjects are free from carrying bulky and heavy recording equipment.
- The Recording Assistant records eye tracking data, sound, video, AOA snapshots, and the position of the IR markers. It also shows eye tracking quality and battery life.
- Full compatibility with the Tobii Studio analysis software gives instant access to comprehensive visualization and statistical tools, and offers continuous automatic data handling with no elements of subjectivity.